Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Gettin' Booted Out - July 23, 2018



Yup I'm gettin' booted out of Pasay. Boo. I love Pasay. This area has been so fun... Haha... Transfers is this week and I got the call from President Fermanis last night. It went something like this....
"Hello po. Ito po si Elder Ahn."
"Hello, Elder Ahn? This is President Fermanis."
"Oh. Hi President. How are you?"
"Good good, how are you doing?"
"Doing good."
"That's great. I'm glad you speak English. Well Elder, I have a new assignment for you if you choose to accept."
"I don't suppose I can reject it so... Haha"
"Haha that's true. Elder Ahn, you're going to be a Zone Leader on Palawan in Puerto Princesa. You fly out on Wednesday."

"........ Uuuuuhhhhhh.........."
So that was quite the punch to the face yesterday. I guess the Lord has different plans right now... I'm going to be completely honest, I don't want to leave haha.. But I trust Heavenly Father. He sees the big picture. He sees potential. I know that all the investigators we have met and grown to love here in Bangkal will progress according to His time table.

I think this is all I have to say for now. I'm drawing a blank.
The next time I send an email, I'll be on Palawan again. "THE WILDERNESS MUST BE EXPLORED!"

Love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Ahn
-The Mendoza family and more relatives! They're super crazy. We love them.
-Donada District + Elder Pehacek, Eddie, and Jared.
-Another picture. Elder Orpilla (to my right) is going home on Wednesday.
-Nanay Carmen and more ward members! Sis. Carmen fell and rolled her ankle on Saturday, so we blessed her and visited. She insists that I date her daughter in America haha.... sheeee's crazy. I love her.





No comments:

Post a Comment