Monday, July 11, 2016

DADDY!

Everyone kept telling me that yesterday was Father's Day.
So even if yesterday wasn't Father's Day....
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I love you Appa! I miss you and your accent and singing Korean karaoke with you and the fam! I also miss you and your random garden of unnatural plants in the backyard! Thank you for all that you do and for being such a supportive father!
Some of the random kids here have started calling me "Daddy" now (I don't know why..) so I think this is just a foretaste of what Fatherhood will be like. XD They're adorable.

Well, I can't recall a lot that happened this week. We had Zone Meeting.. that was fun. These meetings always motivate me to be better and to work harder so it's always a blessing.
We watched a little movie called "The Go-Getter". Really interesting and very motivating. As missionaries, we need to have the attitude to always move forward and give our fullest effort, even when faced with trial and adversity.
I guess it's not just for missionaries, but really for all.

Anyway, I'm almost out of time. Sorry this is a super short email.
The work here is moving forward and we're all doing great here. We have another baptism (COMPLETED FAMILY WOOOOT) coming this weekend, and we also have Zone Conference on Friday, so it's gonna be a bomb week.

Anyway, that's all for now.
Much love.

-Elder Ahn


Thank you Elder Ahn!
You are my P son, proud son!
I am glad that you are doing great in your new area. You are doing so great that kids are calling you Daddy!
I assume that you look mature and great!
We love you and I love you!
Love,
Appa

No comments:

Post a Comment