Monday, July 11, 2016

I'm a Half-Father??

So first, let's start with Monday.
P-Day.
Also July 4th.
And coincidentally the birthday of one of the members. Therefore we ate pizza and cake and I pretended in my mind that we were actually celebrating America's Birthday.

Anyway, my body hated me that day. I had chills, my body ached, I felt like the world was spinning... so after our little celebration Elder Leota and I went home so I could sleep the rest of the day.
The next day I was fine, so it must have been just some random 24-hr. flu/fever.

The rest of the week was a good week. Full of good work and just meeting and talking to lot's of random people. So same old same old.
We have some really awesome investigators who are showing genuine interest in the Church and have a desire to keep learning more. Three of these investigators came to church yesterday, and it was awesome. We were so happy, and we're very excited to see how these people will progress.

Alright so now for the news concerning the title of this email...
Last night we received a text from President, informing us on transfer information.
And I have been called to finish the training of a missionary named Elder Zacarias.

SOOOOO yeah. Also he's a Filipino I think. So it's going to be fun. We'll see how everything goes.
I totally don't feel prepared, but I know that everything will turn out alright. "God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called." That's going to become my eternal motto. Along with "Just Do It" by Shia Lebeouf (spelling again?)

Elder Leota has been called to become a District Leader in the neighboring city, and Elder Sorensen has been called from District Leader to Zone Leader! Haha! We all totally called that one actually so we're all still laughing about it. Except for him. He says he didn't sleep well last night. But he'll be fine.

I think this is all I have to report.
Things are really starting to flood now, and the other Elders have already been walking through water up to their knees, so we'll see what the next month or so brings.
Sige, iyon na lang.

Magingat kayo lahat.

-Elder Ahn

No comments:

Post a Comment