Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Peace Out Parañaque... - 10/2/2016

Well. We out. It's been a fun time in Paranaque... My new area is the Manila 1st Ward! Whatever that means...  I'm honestly not quite sure what to expect.
I've been called to FINISH TRAIN. AGAIN. What. Silly President what are you thinking... Haha jokes, whatever he's thinking is obviously what the Lord wants for me right now. Oh boy. My new companion is Elder Petersen. He looks familiar.... I'm thinking he might have been a Lone Peak kid... but then again, Petersen is a common last name. So I don't know.

ANYWAY. This last weekend we had another baptism: the baptism of Junalyn Villanueva. The harvest here in Paranaque has been great. Elder Jovita and I have enjoyed much success and have witness many miracles and tender mercies of the Lord. God is good.

I think I'll just post a few pictures to show what happened this week. We had a service project and did some other fun things this week. I didn't fall into any poop puddles this week, so that's a plus.
Sorry for the short emails, today is just a lot of "getting ready to transfer" stuff. But I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. It was a fun 3 transfers here.

The church is true. The work still moves forward.

-Elder Ahn





No comments:

Post a Comment