Tuesday, November 1, 2016

TAKE THAT SATAN

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAANNNDDD BAPTISM. Take that Satan.

Andrea Torres was baptized last Saturday and it was a marvelous day. Her desire to change and follow the Lord is amazing to see.
Needless to say, a number of things happened that day.....
So we'll start here. The former Ward Mission Leader left on his mission last Friday, so there was no one to create the Baptismal Program for Saturday.... and we were like "Oh dang, the baptism is in 4 hours and we have no program and no one knows how to do it" So i was like "Okay I'll try to make something that looks pretty" so we went to a nearby computer shop and I made the program. But when we finished, I went to the front to pay.... aaaaannnddd all my money was gone. Stolen. Ha. Some *insert rude name* stole my money while we were inside the church. I left my bag on the couch outside the clerks office, WHILE WE WERE IN THE CLERKS OFFICE, and that's when my money got stolen. So that was fun. But all is well.... I'll survive until the next support  fund comes in (2 days)...
But other than all that... we're super happy about the baptism. We're looking forward to a couple more within the next few weeks, so stay tuned kids.

What else.
So yesterday night as we were heading to our last appointment... and Elder Jovita stopped to talk to someone, and I turned my back to a little hole filled with really dirty water and garbage and an assortment of other things, aaand I back-stepped right into it. It was super delicious. So I can check that off my list of things I've done in the Philippines: stepped into dirty sewer water up to my knee. I don't know, I think I'm just clumsy.

Oh yeah! Transfers! That totally didn't come to mind because me and Elder Jovita are still chillin' here in Paranaque, so yeah! Elder Macanlalay has a new companion, Elder Dao-Ayan. He's super kind and speaks like 4 different languages.

That's about all I have to say right now. It was a good week!
The rain has finally started to slow down and it's been sunny the past few days... so we'll see how long it lasts. Haha!

Sige, Ingat kayo lahat, mahal ko kayo!

-Elder Ahn

No comments:

Post a Comment