Tuesday, November 1, 2016

You Know When Things Just Click? - 10/31/2016

But really. Things just click.... Everything just makes sense. The Gospel is so perfect.
Every week I learn new things, I gain new insights and I receive personal revelation.... and each time these things happen, another piece of my scattered understanding just falls into place.
BUT HOW DO WE DO THIS? HOW DO I MAKE THESE THINGS MAKE SENSE?
Search. Ponder. And Pray. (are the things that I must doooooo....šŸŽ¶)
Nah but really. I just want to tell everyone to just read the scriptures. Especially the Book of Mormon. Elder Petersen and I are always like "JUST READ THE BOOK DANG IT." But sometimes it doesn't happen because people have their agency...
So that's my little invitation. Again. Read the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon.

Little experience.
So yesterday we had 5 investigators at church, and we taught one of them yesterday. She is the girlfriend of one of the members sons who is on a mission. Wow yeah. And she is so prepared.... She is searching for the truth, she is looking for where she can grow, and we're sitting there like "HEY THIS IS WHERE THAT CAN HAPPEN." So after we taught her, we bore our testimonies. You know how they say that you find and strengthen your testimony by sharing it? Yesterday I had another one of those big "AHA" moments where through testifying of the truthfulness of the Gospel, I was able to feel not only the Spirit testify to her that our message was true, but I felt the Spirit testifying to me that the Church is true, and above all, that the Book of Mormon is true.
I am so grateful for God's love for us and for His perfect eternal plan for us.

Sorry if these emails are really unorganized. I just kind of vomit my thoughts and impressions in a few minutes then send it because I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME. *sigh*.... buhay misyonero.

Anyway, peace out ya'll.

-Elder Ahn

PS Happy Halloween. Yeah Halloween isn't big here. So I kinda forgot.
K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment